with d. lee

basic to intermediate learning resources for the animation autodidact.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jason Ryan's free "ramp up" tutorials

I have been keeping my eye out for animation tutorials that deal with some basics. There are a couple out there if you look. However, I found these tutorials for free on Jason Ryan's website. I recommend these for anyone just starting out.

Also, the paid webinars look like a great deal. You can pick up the first 12-part series for $99. Excellent price. Considering I was paying that per day for my (uncompleted) college education. Check out series 1 here. I haven't bought the series yet, but I am thinking about it.

While on the $99 subject, go to Keith Lango's site Animation Clinic to download 61 animation tutorials! This guy is good and this is a great deal. Take advantage of it! I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment