with d. lee

basic to intermediate learning resources for the animation autodidact.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quick Tip: Find Menu

Don't you hate it when you can't find a menu set? This happens to me all the time. I can remember the name of the menu but can't find it for nothing. Just the other day I couldn't find the option to delete the history on an object.

When working on OSX, you can easily search the menu sets of Maya with OSX's built-in menu search. However, while working on a PC I really missed that feature. At least until I found the "find menu" menu. Some silence please for the victorious trumpets and the choir's "hallelujah."

...hallelujah...

I honestly had never heard of or seen this glorious menu set. Now I pass this knowledge onto you. Just remember, "with great power come great responsibility."



0 comments:

Post a Comment